Provide students with the knowledge to handle and test for mercury safely.
The training focuses on:
• Understanding Mercury
• Be aware of associated Mercury health hazards
• Identify associated risks and methods of control
• Select correct and specialized PPE • Understand safe removal methods
• Exposure to Mercury hazards
• Mercury fume hazards
• Safety Data Sheet
• Standard operating procedures for Mercury (site specific)
• Safe use of Mercury Analysing equipment (site specific)
Contact Wood Training for pricing.
To Book this course call +64 6 751-1101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org