MEWP - Refresher
• Knowledge in the different types and use of MEWP’s.
• Knowledge of operator legal require- ments, responsibilities and codes of practice.
• Knowledge in workplace hazard identi- fication.
• Knowledge in the safe operation of a MEWP’s.
• Knowledge of pre-start operations of MEWP’s.
• Knowledge of the load limitations of a MEWP.
• Knowledge of the appropriate PPE associated with MEWP.
• Knowledge of the shut down and make safe of a MEWP.
Items to bring
- Photo ID.
- Correct PPE must be worn including steel-capped safety boots.
- Comfortable clothing suitable for classroom situation.
Required equipment - if training taking place at a customer
- Allocated training area.
- Appropriate certified MEWP.
- Hard/bump hat with chin strap
- Certified full body harness and lanyard with shock absorber
- High visibility vests
- Any other PPE as required by the site.
- All PPE will be supplied for practical activity taking place at Manadon Street but students must supply their own safety boots.
Please contact us for available venues on 0800 707 383 or +64 6 751 1101